Tuesday 2 September 2014

5-2 Recipes The Importance Of Hydration

Pouring water into glass

TOP TIP: KEEP DRINKING THE WATER

I know that on a fast day like today I always like to have a glass of water on the go. Countless anecdotal evidence suggests that I am not alone. You genuinely feel more thirsty on a diet day and will drink perhaps double the amount you need on a normal day.
Why is this? I’m not sure. It’s a genuine thirst, not really about filling you up, although I think that’s another bonus. Drinking lots of water also gives you a feeling of cleansing and resting your digestive system.
Always make the freshest, coldest drink you can. Whether this is from a water filter, a bottle or from the tap with an ice cube or two. I also like sparkling water on a diet day as it feels like more of a treat!
So go on, drink up!
Source:
http://www.52recipes.co.uk/2014/01/27/top-tip-keep-drinking-the-water/

No comments:

Post a Comment