Thursday 4 September 2014

5-2 Recipes Soya Sauce


TOP TIP: SOY SAUCE AS A SOUP ACCOMPANIMENT


I’m having soup for my diet day lunch today. It’s the last of the mushroom soup I made last week (mushroom & bacon soup). But today I’m having it without the added bacon so that I can have a bigger dinner tonight.
And of course there’s no crusty white roll to feast on when it’s a diet day.
Today, as I often do with soup, is serve the soup in a bowl with a bottle of good quality soy sauce on the side. This is used in place of salt. You drizzle a little soy sauce over the soup and it looks far more appealing. It also really adds a new depth to the flavour.
A teaspoon of soy sauce adds only 2 calories to the dish.
Source:
http://www.52recipes.co.uk/2014/01/15/top-tip-soy-sauce-as-a-soup-accompaniment/

No comments:

Post a Comment